Moving and Handling Training
Moving and handling training is a vital skill for anyone looking to work in a care environment.
Our courses covers all theory elements and current legislation and legal requirements and a full practical session.
We request training is conducted at our training room to give the best experience. This can be a group booking or we offer open courses for smaller numbers and individuals.
Alternatively we will conduct training on your premesis anywhere in the UK providing you have suitable facilities and equipment.
We offer moving and handling training in a variety of options which are listed below with thier explanations, links to each of these are found at the very bottom of the page.
- A half day refresher courses for those already having completed a people moving and handling course previously and in need of an update
- A one day course aimed at staff new to care or those looking for a more in depth training experience
- A two day course which is in line with the all wales passport scheme.
- A three day train the trainer course for those who wish to teach moving and handling
- Manual (object) handling e-learning course, ideal for those wanting to learn the theory as part of a blended approach
Please follow the below links for more information on any of our safer people moving and handling training courses.