Anaemia Awareness Training
This anaemia awareness training course aims to help staff develop a better understanding of anaemia. It will teach them to differentiate the various types of anaemia and how it effects people both physically and mentally.
Anaemia Awareness Training Course Summary
- What is anaemia?
- What are the different types of anaemia?
- What causes anaemia?
- What are the physical effects of anaemia?
- What are the mental effects of anaemia?
- How to diagnose anaemia
- Interpretation of blood results
- What are the treatments of anaemia?
On completion delegates will be able to confidently give a clear definition or anaemia and be able to identify the different types. They will understand the effects it has on the body both mental and physical and be able to identify the early signs.
DURATIONThis training course lasts approximately 3 hours
CERTIFICATIONDelegates will receive a certificate of attendance which is valid for a period of 1 year.