This anaphylaxis training course aims to increase delegates knowledge and understanding of the common causes of anaphylaxis and best practice methods on the treatment and management of it.
The course is suitable for everyone, not just care workers and health professionals.
Anaphylaxis Training Course Summary
- What is anaphylaxis?
- The common causes of anaphylaxis
- Signs and symptoms of anaphylaxis
- Treatment and management of anaphylaxis
- Safe use of an EpiPen (practical)
- On completion delegates will have a greater understanding of anaphylaxis.
- Delegates will understand the common causes and how to recognise the signs and symptoms.
- Delegates will be able to respond and offer treatment and management of anaphylaxis.
- Delegates will have practical knowledge on how to safely use and administer an EpiPen.
How Many Can Attend Training?
We will run this course for a maximum of 12 delegates – however for larger groups we can either provide multiple trainers on the same day or run multiple days to get everyone trained.
Who Will Conduct The Training?
One of our expert clinical tutors, these are either Nurses or Doctors with an abundance of clinical and complex care experience and knowledge – so you’ll be in great hands!
We will let you know who is doing the training in advance, you can check out their skills and experience by finding them on our meet the team page.
DURATIONThis course lasts approximately 3 hours.
CERTIFICATIONDelegates will be issued with certificates of attendance valid for a period of 1 year.