This anaphylaxis training course aims to increase delegates knowledge and understanding of the common causes of anaphylaxis and best practice methods on the treatment and management of it.
The course is suitable for everyone, not just care workers and health professionals.
Anaphylaxis Training Course Summary
- What is anaphylaxis?
- The common causes of anaphylaxis
- Signs and symptoms of anaphylaxis
- Treatment and management of anaphylaxis
- Safe use of an EpiPen (practical)
- On completion delegates will have a greater understanding of anaphylaxis.
- Delegates will understand the common causes and how to recognise the signs and symptoms.
- Delegates will be able to respond and offer treatment and management of anaphylaxis.
- Delegates will have practical knowledge on how to safely use and administer an EpiPen.
DURATIONThis course lasts approximately 3 hours.
CERTIFICATIONDelegates will be issued with certificates of attendance valid for a period of 1 year.