Award In Education & Training (AET) Level 3
The Award in Education & Training Course is the starting point for anyone wishing to begin teaching their own courses.
This qualification can be undertaken by individuals who are not yet in a teaching role (pre-service), or are currently teaching (in-service).
This qualification is often the minimum requirement for training companies to accept you as a trainer.
This course was formerly known as PTLLS
Award in Education & Training Course Summary
- The roles and responsibilities of a teacher / Trainer in education & Training
- Relationships between education and training
- Inclusive teaching approaches to meet the needs of learners
- Principle of assessment in Education and Training
- How to create a safe and supportive learning environment
- How to motivate learners
- Planning, delivery and evaluation of inclusive teaching and training
- Different assessment methods
- How to recognise and deal with potential problems
- Teaching equipment and aids
- Practical teaching sessions (Teaching concept and Technique)
Where Do You Deliver The Award In Education & Training (AET) Level 3 Training?
We can cover the whole of the UK, we also have our own venues in the Midlands and London. We are also able to deliver theory only sessions virtually using Zoom.
How Do You Deliver The Training?
We will deliver the Award In Education & Training (AET) Level 3 training at your premises for a group of up to 12 delegates, we also offer open courses for individuals which can be booked below if available.
Who Is This Training For?
This training is for anyone working within the health and social care sector.
How Many Can Attend Training?
We will run this course for a maximum of 12 delegates – however for larger groups we can either provide multiple trainers on the same day or run multiple days to get everyone trained.
Who Will Conduct The Training?
One of our expert clinical tutors, these are either Nurses or Doctors with an abundance of clinical and complex care experience and knowledge – so you’ll be in great hands!
We will let you know who is doing the training in advance, you can check out their skills and experience by finding them on our meet the team page.
DURATIONThis course lasts 3 days face to face with homework and assignments.
CERTIFICATIONDelegates will receive a life long qualification