The Care Certificate Assessor Training
This Care Certificate assessor training course is aimed at members of staff who are going to be responsible for the observing and assessing of other members of staff.
The course will teach staff best practice on how to assess others and gather good quality and relevant information as well as familiarise them with the Care Certificate workbooks and assessors documents.
Care Certificate Assessor Training Course Summary
- What is the care certificate?
- Understand the principles and requirements of assessment
- Use a range of assessment methods
- Adapting to learners:
-Individual learning styles
-Previous experience good/bad
- Plan Care Certificate assessments and make consistent assessment decisions
- Involve employees and others in assessment of the Care Certificate
- Manage information and gather auditable evidence, information relating to assessment. Making information available to learners.
- Understand quality assurance How to judge the authenticity and currency of evidence and what to do when there is doubt of the assessment process
- Understand legal and good practice requirements relation to assessment – storage, data protection, confidentiality
- The value and purpose of continuing professional development for assessment practitioners
- Factors to consider when providing feedback to learners
- Cross referencing assessments for different standard
Where Do You Deliver The Care Certificate Assessor Award Training?
We can cover the whole of the UK, we also have our own venues in the Midlands and London. We are also able to deliver theory only sessions virtually using Zoom.
How Do You Deliver The Training?
We will deliver the The Care Certificate Assessor Award training at your premises for a group of up to 12 delegates, we also offer open courses for individuals which can be booked below if available.
Who Is This Care Certificate Assessor Training For?
This training is for anyone working within the health and social care sector.
How Many Can Attend Training?
We will run this course for a maximum of 12 delegates – however for larger groups we can either provide multiple trainers on the same day or run multiple days to get everyone trained.
Who Will Conduct The Training?
One of our expert clinical tutors, these are either Nurses or Doctors with an abundance of clinical and complex care experience and knowledge – so you’ll be in great hands!
We will let you know who is doing the training in advance, you can check out their skills and experience by finding them on our meet the team page.
DURATIONThis training course last for approximately 12 hours, run over 2 consecutive days.
CERTIFICATIONOn completion delegates will be issued with certificates of attendance.
Book Onto Our Care Certificate Assessors Award Open Courses[administrate_course course="CFC-46" show_code="true"]