Cough Assist Training
This cough assist training aims to improve knowledge and skill in relation to caring for an individual who requires cough assist.
This course will help delegates understand how cough assist can help an individual and how it interacts with thier respiratory system.
Cough Assist Training Course Summary
- Anatomy & physiology
- Reasons for assisted cough
- Identifying health issues
- Complications of cough assist
- To understand the correct procedure for assisted cough
- Troubleshooting and complications
- Practical session (if unit available)
On completion delegates will be able to demonstrate much improved awareness of upporting an individual who requires a cough assist.
They will have a great understanding of the respiratory system and how assisted coughs effect this.
The course can include a practical session if a machine is available.
DURATIONThis course lasts approximately 3 hours.
CERTIFICATIONUpon completion delegates will be issued with a certificate of attendance.