Dignity In Care
This dignity in care training course is aimed at anyone working in a care environment and aims to improve awareness and knowledge of dignity and how workers can help protect it.
Dignity in Care Training Course Summary
- Respect and dignity with the care setting
- Person centred care
- Best practice of communication and how to choose
- The 7 principles of dignity in care
- How to meet the CWC standards for dignity in care
- Working with kindness and respect
On completion delegates will have a greater understanding of what is meant by dignity in care. They will understand their roles and responsibilites when it comes to protecting the dignity of services users. They will have a clear understanding of the 7 principles of dignity and show an increased understanding of best practice for communicating with service users.
DURATIONThis course lasts approximately 3 hours.
CERTIFICATIONDelegates will be issued with a certificate of attendance valid for a period of 1 year.