Effective Communication Training
This effective communication training is a core requirement for all staff. Effective communication can often be overlooked but is vital for the positive delivery of any service.
This effective communication training will look at the impact of poor and ineffective communication and how this can impact on other people and their ability to meet the needs of your clients as well as highlighting the positive effects that effective and efficient communication can have.
Effective Communication Training Course Summary
- How to communicate with colleagues
- The importance of effective communication within a care setting
- The barriers to communication
- Listening and responding effectively
- Impacts of body language and posture
- Attitudes and appraoch to difficult situations
- How to communicate non verbally
On completion delegates will be understand in more detail the requirement for effective communication and the impact of both positive and negative communication can have on other people and their surroundings.
DURATIONThis course lasts approximately 3 hours.
CERTIFICATIONDelegates will be issued with a certificate of attendance valid for a period of 1 year.