Effective Record Keeping Training
This effective record keeping training course is aimed at assisting carers understand what is expected of them in regards to maintaining accurate up to date records and documents. The course will help carers improve their communcation skills through teaching best practice documentation and record keeping skills.
Effective Record Keeping Training Course Summary
- Why do we record information.
- What information are you required to record.
- Data Protection and how it effects you
- Accurate recording of information.
- Using appropriate language
- Different types of record keeping
Upon completion each delegate will have an increased awareness of their workplace requirements in regards to accurate records keeping – they will be able to demonstrate and improved confidence in carrying out their workplace documentation tasks.
DURATIONThis course lasts approximately 3 hours.
CERTIFICATIONDelegates will be issued with certificates of attendance valid for a period of 1 year.