First Aid At Work Annual Refresher
This half day First Aid At Work Refresher course is aimed at businesses that have staff members who have already completed either the 3 day First Aid At Work – Level 3 Award or the Emergency First Aid at Work – Level 2 Award training but are due an annual refresher as recommended by current legislation.
First Aid at Work Refresher Course Summary
In brief, the course will cover the following:
- How to act safely and effectively in an emergency
- Deal with a casualty who is unconscious
- Administer cardio pulmonary resuscitation
- Deal with a casualty who is suffering from shock
- Deal with a casualty who is wounded and bleeding
After attending this course, delegates will have a refreshed knowledge of what they have learned from previous First Aid at Work courses and will feel confident to deal with a first aid issue within the workplace.
DURATIONThis course lasts approximately 3 hours.
CERTIFICATIONDelegates will receive a certificate of attendance.