Food Hygiene Training
This food hygiene training course will increase delegates knowledge and understanding of their responsibilities when dealing with food within a workplace or clients home.
A vital course for any staff members working with food.
Food Hygiene Training Course Summary
- Discuss the Benefits and consequences of poor food safety practices.
- Identify the 4 key contamination hazards
- Discuss the challenges you may face as food handlers
- Discuss the symptoms of food poisoning and who might be at risk.
- Explain the requirements for bacterial growth
- Discuss how to avoid cross contamination in the workplace
- Identify food safety standards in relation to the workplace
- Discuss how legislation affects your practice when handling or storing food.
- Discuss roles and responsibilities in maintaining Nutrition, hydration and wellbeing.
- Identify factors that may affect a person’s nutritional and fluid intake.
- Discuss the term healthy diet and how it can be achieved.
- Identify the 5 food groups needed and the nutrients required for a healthy diet
- Identify the signs and symptoms of Malnourishment and Dehydration
Where Do You Deliver The Food Hygiene Training?
We can cover the whole of the UK.
How Do You Deliver The Training?
We will deliver the food hygiene training at your premises for a group of up to 12 delegates.
Who Is This Food hygiene Training For?
This training is for anyone working around food.
How Many Can Attend Training?
We will run this course for a maximum of 12 delegates – however for larger groups we can either provide multiple trainers on the same day or run multiple days to get everyone trained.
Who Will Conduct The food hygiene Training?
One of our expert tutors, these all have first hand experience with the sector, many of which are Nurses or Doctors – so you’ll be in great hands!
We will let you know who is doing the training in advance, you can check out their skills and experience by finding them on our meet the team page.
DURATIONThis course lasts approximately 3 hours.
CERTIFICATIONDelegates will receive a certificate of attendance, valid for 1 year.