Working within the health & social care industry can be tough!
You are giving up your weekends, taking work home in the evenings and at times wondering would tesco be a simpler career choice?
BUT you really REALLY love your job and are completely committed to both the individuals you support and your staff.
So what are you going to do? Carry on doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results? Bury your head in the sand? OR booking some time away from work (eeek does that sound scary or like bliss?) and being with a very supportive and understanding trainer and others in similar position as you?
If you want to go for option 1 or 2 then the booking information is probably not for you but if you are considering they may be ways to improve your management style please carry on reading, get booked in or if you have questions get in touch today.
- What is your management style?
- What issues are there at work – every place has them so there is no shame here!
- Who is your support network?
- What do you need to make it work – spoiler it isn’t always more money more staff
- Why do night staff and day staff dislike each other? More importantly what to do about it
- How to surround yourself and recruit the best staff
- How to finish on time and NOT feel guilty
DURATIONEi natum decore reformidans his, eos modo semper in, ei noluisse appellantur his.
CERTIFICATIONEi natum decore reformidans his, eos modo semper in, ei noluisse appellantur his.