Moving & Handling Of People Train The Trainer Update
For people who have previously completed a train the trainer course in people moving and handling only!
Update your skills and remain compliant with our one day update course.
Moving & Handling Of People Train The Trainer Update Summary
Update your skills to train and assess the following:
- PUWER, LOLER and the Manual Handling Regulations Operations (1992)
- The anatomy of the spine
- How to risk assess using E.L.I.T.E safe principles
- The important of reducing risk and removing hazards
- Correct understanding of R.I.D.D.O.R
- How to choose and use the correct equipment safely
- Condemed and dangerous moves
- Pratical skills – Chair moves, Slings, Slidesheets, Hoisting
This course will update your skills in teaching safer people moving and handling.
A full manual handling train the trainer USB pack can be purchased at a cost of £40 each, included in this is a safer people moving and handling presentation, a training record template, feedback form template, register template, class handouts, question sheet templates and a certificate template.
All classes are currently held at our training room in Stoke on Trent, just off the M6.
Bookings can be made online easily below, if you require any assistance or for more information on this course please call 01782 563333.
DURATIONThis course lasts approximately 6 hours.
CERTIFICATIONYou will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years