Moving & Handling Of People Train The Trainer Update
For people who have previously completed a train the trainer course in people moving and handling only!
Update your skills and remain compliant with our one day update course.
Moving & Handling Of People Train The Trainer Update Summary
Update your skills to train and assess the following:
- PUWER, LOLER and the Manual Handling Regulations Operations (1992)
- The anatomy of the spine
- How to risk assess using E.L.I.T.E safe principles
- The important of reducing risk and removing hazards
- Correct understanding of R.I.D.D.O.R
- How to choose and use the correct equipment safely
- Condemed and dangerous moves
- Pratical skills – Chair moves, Slings, Slidesheets, Hoisting
This course will update your skills in teaching safer people moving and handling.
All classes are currently held at our training room in Stoke on Trent, just off the M6.
Bookings can be made online easily below, if you require any assistance or for more information on this course please call 01782 563333.
DURATIONThis course lasts approximately 6 hours.
CERTIFICATIONYou will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years
Please find our full list of open courses available for you to book onto.
Click the links below for more information on our venues
- Stoke on Trent
- Virtual Classroom
We are taking every precaution to keep delegates safe during COVID19. Social distancing will be in effect with reduced class numbers.
Hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes and spray, aprons, gloves and face-shields will all be provided – we only ask you bring a mask and a focussed attitude ready to learn.
See you all soon.
If using a mobile device please scroll to the right to book >>>
Please wait, loading course dates...