Oxygen Therapy Training
This oxygen therapy training course will equip staff with the required skills to safely and effectively care for patients who require oxygen administration.
Oxygen Therapy Training Summary
- Indications for oxygen therapy
- Legal and professional boundaries
- How much oxygen is needed
- Oxygen delivery systems
- Monitoring oxygen therapy
- Specific nursing care
- Discuss the indications for providing oxygen therapy
- Understand professional role boundaries
- Describe the adverse effects of oxygen delivery
- To recognise the different oxygen delivery systems
- To identify how to safely administer oxygen
- Describe the specific nursing care
- Documentation of care given
Where Do You Deliver The Oxygen Therapy Training?
We can cover the whole of the UK, we also have our own venues in the Midlands and London. We are also able to deliver theory only sessions virtually using Zoom.
How Do You Deliver The Training?
We will deliver the training at your premises for a group of up to 12 delegates, we also offer open courses for individuals which can be booked below if available.
Who Is This Oxygen Therapy Training Training For?
This training is for anyone working within the health and social care sector.
How Many Can Attend Training?
We will run this course for a maximum of 12 delegates – however for larger groups we can either provide multiple trainers on the same day or run multiple days to get everyone trained.
Who Will Conduct The Training?
One of our expert clinical tutors, these are either Nurses or Doctors with an abundance of clinical and complex care experience and knowledge – so you’ll be in great hands!
We will let you know who is doing the training in advance, you can check out their skills and experience by finding them on our meet the team page.
DURATIONThis course lasts approximately 2 hours.
CERTIFICATIONDelegates will receive a certificate of attendance, valid for 1 year.