This prevent training aims to increase knowledge around recognising the signs of radicalisation. Following the passing of the Counter Terrorism & Security Act in July of 2015, all schools and education providers have a legal duty to prevent children becoming radicalised.
- Awareness of threats & risks of radicalisation
- The process of radicalisation
- Identification of vulnerability
- Awareness of opposing ideologies (Far Right and Global Jihadist)
- Legal duties (Counter Terrorism & Security Act 2015)
On completion delegates will have a greater understanding of their legal responsibilities around radicalisation.
Delegates will have an awareness of the threats and risks and have a better understanding of the process of radicalisation.
DURATIONThis course lasts approximately 3 hours.
CERTIFICATIONDelegates will be issued with certificates of attendance valid for a period of 1 year.