Safeguarding For Managers Training
This safeguarding for managers training course aims to help those at managerial level, working within the care sector, by ensuring they are equipped with the knowledge and skills to perform their duties.
The course will cover the physical and emotional aspects of management in relation to safeguarding.
The course will also ensure delegates fully understand how to appropriately respond to safeguarding concerns that may be raised with them.
- An introduction to safeguarding adults and children.
- Understand the role of the designated person with staff, volunteers and other organisations.
- Understanding and applying the Children’s Act 1989/2004 and The Care Act 2014 and underpinning legislation.
- Understand how to work together with other organisations, including safeguarding partnerships and safeguarding boards to safeguard children and adults.
- Understand safeguarding training requirements, including levels of training needed for different roles and responsibilities.
Where Do You Deliver The Safeguarding For Managers Training?
We can deliver this training at your premises, as long as it’s within the UK. We also have our own venues in the Midlands if you don’t have access to a training room. We are also able to deliver this training virtually using Zoom
Who Is This Training For?
This training is for anyone working within the health and social care sector.
How Many Delegates Can I Have On One Session?
We will deliver this training for a group of up to 12 delegates. For larger groups we can either provide multiple trainers on the same day or run multiple days to get everyone trained.
Who Will Conduct The Training?
One of our expert clinical tutors, these are either Nurses or Doctors with an abundance of clinical and complex care experience and knowledge – so you’ll be in great hands!
We will let you know who is doing the training in advance, you can check out their skills and experience by finding them on our meet the team page.
DURATIONThis course lasts approximately 4-6 hours.
CERTIFICATIONDelegates will be issued with certificates of completion valid for a period of 1 year.