This bribery act awareness online training course is an introduction to the The UK Bribery Act 2010 which came in to force on the 1st of July 2011 making it a legal requirement for all businesses operating within the UK to ensure adequate training and protection is in place against corruption and bribery in an organisation.
This online bribery awareness training course will enable the user to gain a full understanding required to recognise and prevent bribery from happening within the workplace. In addition, this Bribery Act Awareness training course will assist with procedures and how to create and put into practice an anti-bribery policy/risk assessment.
This e-learning bribery act awareness course is designed for businesses across all market sectors and will help them demonstrate their due diligence under the new legislation.
- Developed by professionals
- Accredited by The CPD Accreditation Group
- 100% online, learn at your own time and pace
- Translates into over 100 different languages
- Instant certificate downloaded
Who is it for?
This training is suitable for all staff working within Adult Health and Social Care.
When will I get my certificate?
Once you have successfully passed our course you will be able to download and print your certificate immediately.
As this course has been accredited by the CPD Group your certificate will contain the CPD logo and unique reference number.
- The nature of bribery
- Anti-bribery corruption legislation
- The implications of a bribery compliance program
- Consequences of failing to implement a bribery program