Lone Working Essentials Online Training
Many people routinely work by themselves as part of their normal day to day work. Lone working training equips employees with knowledge and skills to work alone safely.
Working alone or in isolation can place people in a vulnerable position whereby assistance, if required, may not be readily available.
Working alone should not place employees at greater risk than other employees so lone workers must be aware of the particular risks they face and be familiar with control measures in place to ensure their safety.
- Developed by professionals
- Accredited by The CPD Accreditation Group
- 100% online, learn at your own time and pace
- Translates into over 100 different languages
- Instant certificate downloaded
Who is it for?
This training is suitable for all staff working within Adult Health and Social Care.
When will I get my certificate?
Once you have successfully passed our course you will be able to download and print your certificate immediately.
As this course has been accredited by the CPD Group your certificate will contain the CPD logo and unique reference number.
As I have told others… It is the best, most informative training I have ever attended
- To heighten awareness regarding the health and safety issues associated with lone working
- To identify the responsibilities of both lone workers and employers
- To promote safe practices for lone working