The Practi-Baby Lungs Pack of 4 is an essential accessory for first aid trainers who use Practi-Baby manikins in their CPR and ventilation training.
These lungs provide a realistic chest rise and fall during training, allowing students to practice proper ventilation techniques.
The pack includes 4 sets of lungs that are easy to install and replace, making them a cost-effective solution for high-volume training sessions.
These lungs ensure that students have a realistic and effective learning experience, ultimately leading to better preparedness in real-life emergency situations.
Here are some benefits of the Practi-Baby Lungs Pack of 4:
- Provides a realistic chest rise and fall during CPR training
- Allows for proper ventilation techniques to be practiced
- Easy to install and replace
- Cost-effective solution for high-volume training sessions
- Essential accessory for any first aid training program that includes infant CPR training.