This latest manikin from Practi-Man is the most life-like infant manikin on the market and comes with a jacket and shorts that can be easily removed for washing. The manikin can be moved into various positions including sitting. The head moves side-to-side and the tilt allows correct head placement when opening the airway.
The exclusive Practi-Man breathing system includes the realistic nose function. All manikins in this range discharge exhaled air in the back of the head for better infection control.
The infant manikin is also available in a kit designed for instructors. The kit includes 3 adult/child manikins and 3 infant manikins in a wheeled bag.
The Practi-baby can be used to demonstrate and practice OP Airway simply by removing the valve and lungs.
This manikin can be used with face shields or the face skin can be changed between students. This is a quick and easy (and environmentally friendly option). The added benefit is that in the long-term, this can be more cost-effective as they can be washed easily after each course and re-used. Packs of face skins are available for all manikins, for more information see our accessories and spares page
The latex-free skin is easily wiped clean, making them ideal to use during AED Training.
- Life-like infant manikin with removable jacket and shorts
- Various positions including sitting with movable head
- Practi-Man breathing system with realistic nose function
- Better infection control with exhaled air discharge in the back of the head
- Available in a kit for instructors with adult/child manikins and wheeled bag
- Can be used to demonstrate and practice OP Airway
- Face shields or changeable face skin for hygienic use
- Latex-free skin that is easy to clean