Pressure Ulcer Prevention (Acute) Online Training
£25.00 Inc VAT
The aim of this module is to provide you with a good basic knowledge of pressure ulcer management
The aim of this module is to provide you with a good basic knowledge of pressure ulcer management, including:
- Developed by professionals
- Accredited by The CPD Accreditation Group
- 100% online, learn at your own time and pace
- Translates into over 100 different languages
- Instant certificate downloaded
Who is it for?
This training is suitable for all staff working within Adult Health and Social Care.
When will I get my certificate?
Once you have successfully passed our course you will be able to download and print your certificate immediately.
As this course has been accredited by the CPD Group your certificate will contain the CPD logo and unique reference number.
- The causes of pressure ulcers: how and why they occur, and which types of patient are most vulnerable to them
- Current best practice in preventing the development of pressure ulcers
- How to treat a pressure ulcer when it first appears