This safeguarding train-the-trainer pack contains everything you need to start teaching your safeguarding courses.
We recommend you attend a safeguarding train the trainer course before purchasing these packs.
Including the below items.
- Safeguarding adults presentation
- Safeguarding children presentations
- Learner file (workbook) for safeguarding adults
- Learner file (workbook) for safeguarding children
- Register template
- Feedback form template
- Certificate Template
The learning outcomes for the two PowerPoints are below
- Define the different types of abuse.
- Identify the signs/or symptoms of abuse.
- Describe factors that may contribute to an individual being more vulnerable.
- Explain the actions to take if there are suspicions that an individual is being abused.
- Explain the actions to take if someone alleges that they are being abused.
- Identify ways to ensure that evidence of abuse is preserved.
- Explain how the likelihood of abuse might be reduced.
- Explain the importance of an accessible complaints procedure
- Gain confidence in recognizing abuse and what action to take.
- Understand legislation in reference to safeguarding.
- What to say and what not to say.
- What if you suspect abuse is taking place?
- Reporting concerns.
- Managing disclosures.
- Getting support.