Gain the required skills
The Level 5 Diploma in Childcare is designed to provide learners with the skills and knowledge needed to manage practice and lead others with an extensive understanding of the chosen pathway subject.Make a Group Enquiry
Make an Individual Booking
- 501: Use and Develop Systems that Promote Communication.
- 502: Promote Professional Development.
- 503: Champion Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
- 504: Develop Health and Safety and Risk Management Policies, Procedures and Practices in Health and Social Care or Children and Young People’s Settings.
- 505: Working in Partnership in Health and Social Care or Children and Young People’s Settings.
- 506: Understand Child and Young Person’s Development.
- 507: Lead Practice That Supports Positive Outcomes for Child and Young Person Development.
- 508: Develop and Implement Policies and Procedures to Support the Safeguarding of Children and Young People.
- 509: Lead and Manage Group Living for Children.
- 510: Lead and Manage a Team within a Health and Social Care or Children and Young People’s Setting.
- 511: Develop Professional Supervision Practice in Health and Social Care or Children and Young People’s Settings.
- 512: Lead Practice in Promoting the Well-Being and Resilience of Children and Young People.
Let us Help You
We’ll help you find the right course for your needs. Tell us a little bit about your situation and what you would like to achieve.
We’ll get back to you within one working day.
Sorry, no dates are available for this course yet - Please click here to contact us
We Can Help You Through Your Booking
Training FAQsContact Us
The Level 5 Diploma in Childcare is designed to provide learners with the skills and knowledge needed to manage practice and lead others with an extensive understanding of the chosen pathway subject.
The course is for senior practitioners in a leadership and management role who work within childcare settings, including;
- day nurseries
- pre-school settings
In addition, the programme focuses units on both care and managing to ensure that students are able to fulfil a managerial level role with an extensive understanding of the chosen pathway subject.
Finally, the course also ensures that students are aware of, and maintaining, any legal requirements with which they must comply.
As I have told others... It is the best, most informative training I have ever attended
QCF Diploma Child Care Level 5 Summary
- Level 5 CYP Advanced Practice
- Level 5 CYP Early Years Advanced Practice
- Level 5 CYP Management
- Level 5 CYP Early Years Management
- Level 5 CYP Residential Childcare
Our QCFs are completed via e-portfolio, but all students will be assigned a dedicated assessor who will be on hand to provide support throughout the QCF via phone and email. The assessor team is there to help students work to the work to the best of their ability and complete the QCF in good time.
Usually, this evidence is collected via experience gained in the delegate’s workplace whilst they perform their usual working role and will cover a series of both competence and knowledge based units.
As assessment takes place in the workplace, students must be employed in a relevant vocational setting in order to enrol on the course.
Students can complete their QCF in a time that suits them as we do not have a set frame that students must adhere too. That being said, a good target time for completion time is around 9-12 months, although many of our students complete much sooner.
Also, if a student needs to put their QCF on hold, we do require a letter of commitment to the QCF so that they may return to the programme at a later date.
In addition, should you need any more information on this QCF Diploma Child Care Level 5 course please don’t hesitate to contact us by clicking here.