At Caring For Care Limited we are committed to providing a quality service for staff and learners; working in an open and accountable way that builds the trust and respect of all our customers, staff and partners.
We intend firstly not to make mistakes but where this happens to put them right.
It is important to us to listen and respond to our customers and staff in a thorough and timely manner.
We aim to:
- Making a complaint is as easy as possible
- To deal with complaints swiftly and politely
- To keep all parties, i.e. customer and trainer, up to date with the process based on all information we have and an outcome once a resolution has been met
- Learn from complaints by having a staff meeting during the complaint, once the outcome has been reached and we also have an annual review
Where concerns are raised informally, they will continue to be dealt with internally as the same seriousness as formal complaints.
Where possible and appropriate we will deal with complaints informally and are usually resolved with a conversation and then a staff debrief. If this is not possible or appropriate our formal complaint procedure will be followed.
Caring For Care Limited will:
- Acknowledge the formal complaint in writing
- Respond within a stated period of time
- Deal reasonably and sensitively with the complaint
- Take action where appropriate
A complainant’s responsibility is to:
- Bring their formal complaint in writing to Caring For Care Limited attention within 4 weeks of the issue arising, any complaints made after this time period will not be acknowledged as per trading terms and conditions.
- Complainants must complete the below form for their complaint to be dealt with.
- Raise concerns promptly and directly with a member of staff from Caring For Care Limited
- Explain the problem as clearly and as fully as possible including any action taken to date
- Allow Caring For Care Limited a reasonable time to deal with the matter
- Recognise that some circumstances may be beyond the immediate control of Caring For Care Limited and we are only able to give you the information that we have at the time.
Responsibility for Action: All staff of Caring For Care Limited
Confidentiality: Except in exceptional circumstances, every attempt will be made to ensure that both the complainant and Caring For Care Training maintain confidentiality. However the circumstances giving rise to the complaint may be such that it may not be possible to maintain confidentiality (with each complaint judged on its own merit). Should this be the case, the situation will be explained to the complainant.
Communicate: With any third parties involved in the complaint process and inform customer within 2 working days of update.
Monitoring and Reporting: Director Caring For Care Limited will receive annually a report of complaints made and their resolution.