Gain the required skills
This safer people handling refresher training course is aimed at people who have already completed a one day safer people handling training course and require an update.Make a Group Enquiry
Make an Individual Booking
- Awareness of Legislation including Health and Safety at Work Act, PUWER, LOLER, Manual Handling Regulations Operations (1992)
- Duties and Responsibilities of Employer and Employee
- Anatomy of Spine
- Risk Assessment using safe principles T.I.L.E.E
- Reducing risk and removing hazards
- Understanding R.I.D.D.O.R
- Safe use of correct equipment
- Knowledge of dangerous moves
- Ability Test
- Chair Moves to stand and chair to chair transfer
- Slings – inserting whilst in bed/in a wheelchair
- Hoist – bed to chair transfer
Let us Help You
We’ll help you find the right course for your needs. Tell us a little bit about your situation and what you would like to achieve.
We’ll get back to you within one working day.
Sorry, no dates are available for this course yet - Please click here to contact us
We Can Help You Through Your Booking
Training FAQsContact Us
Where Do You Deliver The Safer People Moving & Handling Refresher Training?
We can deliver this training at your premises, as long as it's within the UK. Also, we have our own venues in the Midlands if you don't have access to a training room.
Who Is This Training For?
This training is for anyone working within the health and social care sector.
How Many Delegates Can I Have On One Session?
We will deliver this training for a group of up to 12 delegates. Similarly, for larger groups we can either provide multiple trainers on the same day or run multiple days to get everyone trained.
Who Will Conduct The Training?
One of our expert clinical tutors, these are either Nurses or Doctors with an abundance of clinical and complex care experience and knowledge – so you’ll be in great hands! Furthermore, we will let you know who is doing the training in advance, you can check out their skills and experience by finding them on our meet the team page.
This safer people handling refresher training course is aimed at people who have already completed a one day safer people handling training course and require an update.