Medication Train the Trainer Update Course
This medication administration train the trainer course updated is ideal for those looking to refresh their teaching medication handling and administration courses or anyone looking to refresh their own teaching skills and course content.
Medication Trainer Update Summary
Update you skills to teach in the following areas:
- Policies. Legislation. CQC
- Medication. Routes. Formulation. Types. Absorption.
- MDT. Roles and Responsibilities. Levels of support. Boundaries and agreed ways of working.
- Order. Receive. Store. Record. Transfer. Dispose.
- 7 R’s. Sources of info. Practical session including MAR charts.
- Risk assessments. Person Centred Care. Review. Covert. Consent. Refuse.
- Errors and action.
- Infection Control and Technique.
This course will update your skills in teaching safer medication handling.
All classes are currently held at our training room in Stoke on Trent, just off the M6.
Bookings can be made online easily below, if you require any assistance or for more information on this course please call 01782 563333.
DURATIONThis course lasts approximately 6 hours.
CERTIFICATIONDelegate will receive a certificate of attendance, valid for 3 year.