Mental Health Awareness Training
This mental health awareness training course is a mandatory requirement for working within health and social care.
The course form standard 9 of The Care Certificate
Mental Health Awareness Training Course Summary
- Understand the experiences of people with mental health needs
- Understand the importance of promoting positive health and wellbeing for an individual who may have a mental health need
- Understand the adaptations in care delivery relating to an individual who may have a mental health issue
- Understand the importance of early detection of mental health needs
- Understand legal frameworks, policy and guidelines relating to mental health needs
- Understand mental capacity.
Where Do You Deliver The Training?
We can cover the whole of the UK.
How Do You Deliver The Training?
We will deliver the training at your premises for a group of up to 12 delegates.
Who Is This Training For?
This training is for anyone working with individuals with mental health issues.
How Many Can Attend Training?
We will run this course for a maximum of 12 delegates – however for larger groups we can either provide multiple trainers on the same day or run multiple days to get everyone trained.
Who Will Conduct The Training?
One of our expert tutors, these all have first hand experience with the sector, many of which are Nurses or Doctors – so you’ll be in great hands!
We will let you know who is doing the training in advance, you can check out their skills and experience by finding them on our meet the team page.
DURATIONThis course lasts approximately 2 hours.
CERTIFICATIONDelegates will receive a certificate of attendance, valid for 1 year.