Health and Safety Training: Online Training
This health and safety online training course is a great introduction to health and safety obligations. Under the Health & Safety legislation employers are legally required to provide themselves and/or their employees adequate Health & Safety Training. Our Online Health & Safety Course will ensure that you and your employees will comply to Health and Safety legislation and raise the awareness needed to create a healthy, safe working environment.
- Developed by professionals
- Accredited by The CPD Accreditation Group
- 100% online, learn at your own time and pace
- Translates into over 100 different languages
- Instant certificate downloaded
Who is it health and safety online training for?
This training is suitable to all staff working within Adult Health and Social Care.
When will I get my certificate?
Once you have successfully passed our course you will be able to download and print your certificate immediately.
As this course has been accredited by the CPD Group your certificate will contain the CPD logo and unique reference number.
Course Outline: Health and Safety Online Training
In this health and safety training, you will be get to know the follow:
Health & Safety Explained:
- Understanding the importance of health and safety in various environments.
- Identifying key health and safety principles and practices.
Health & Safety Related Accidents and Ill-Health:
- Recognizing the common types of accidents and ill-health in the workplace.
- Understanding the impact of these incidents on individuals and organizations.
Health & Safety in the Workplace:
- Exploring the roles and responsibilities of employers, employees, and supervisors.
- Implementing safety measures and procedures to maintain a safe working environment.
Legal Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Familiarizing yourself with health and safety laws, regulations, and standards.
- Complying with legal requirements and promoting a culture of safety.
Policies and Procedures:
- Understanding the importance of health and safety policies and procedures.
- Implementing and following organizational guidelines for risk management.
- Identifying common workplace hazards, such as slips, trips, falls, and electrical hazards.
- Learning how to assess and mitigate risks associated with specific hazards.
RIDDOR (Reporting of Injuries, Diseases, and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations):
- Understanding the legal requirements for reporting accidents, diseases, and dangerous occurrences.
- Knowing when and how to report incidents to the appropriate authorities.
Accident Reporting and Record Keeping:
- Developing skills to effectively report and document workplace accidents.
- Understanding the importance of accurate record-keeping for future reference and analysis.
- Health & Safety explained
- Health & Safety related accidents and ill-health
- Health & Safety in the workplace
- Legal responsibilities and requirements
- Policies and procedures
- Workplace hazards
- Accident Reporting and Record keeping