Infection Control Level 3 Online Training
£25.00 Inc VAT
This course will explore, in detail, how this can be achieved.
Infections that are caused either, through being in a care establishment (nosocomial) or as a result of receiving treatment (iatrogenic), can be prevented. Often, neither may appear until after people leave the care establishment.
It is the responsibility of everyone working within the care industry to protect both themselves and the people they care for, from the effects of infection. This course will explore, in detail, how this can be achieved.
- Developed by professionals
- Accredited by The CPD Accreditation Group
- 100% online, learn at your own time and pace
- Translates into over 100 different languages
- Instant certificate downloaded
Who is it for?
This training is suitable to all staff working within Adult Health and Social Care.
When will I get my certificate?
Once you have successfully passed our course you will be able to download and print your certificate immediately.
As this course has been accredited by the CPD Group your certificate will contain the CPD logo and unique reference number.
- Understanding Infection control
- Explain what is meant by infection, its signs and causes
- Identify how infection is spread
- Explain the importance of preventing the spread of infection
- Reducing the Risk of Infection
- Identify the measures that should be taken to minimise the spread of infection
- Explain the responsibilities of workers, the importance of legislation and risk assessment relating to infection control
- Controlling the Spread of Infection
- Explain the importance of personal hygiene in preventing the spread of infection
- Identify the key characteristics of effective cleaning, disinfection, sterilisation and handling of sharps