This Safeguarding Children online training course is designed to give everyone who works, or has contact with children, young people and/or their families an introduction into safeguarding.
This course will give you the knowledge you need to Safeguard Children and what to do when certain situations arise.
- Developed by professionals
- Accredited by The CPD Accreditation Group
- 100% online, learn at your own time and pace
- Translates into over 100 different languages
- Instant certificate downloaded
Who is it for?
This training is suitable to all staff working with Children or Young People.
When will I get access?
Once purchased you will be sent your login details within 24 hours.
How long will it take to complete?
This course will take roughly an hour to complete, however you can as take little or as much time as you wish.
What will I learn?
- Safe practice and keeping children safe
- The recognition of Child Abuse
- How to respond to concerns
- Who to contact with concerns
- Legislation and guidance
- Fulfilling your ‘Duty of Care’
How are your courses assessed?
Once you have completed all of the knowledge sections of the course you will be presented with a multiple choice test.
The answers are marked instantly so will know immediately if you have passed or not.
If you don’t pass don’t worry, you will be able to re-take the test again at no extra charge.
When will I get my certificate?
Once you have successfully passed our course you will be able to download and print your certificate immediately.
As this course has been accredited by the CPD Group your certificate will contain the CPD logo and unique reference number.