Self Harm Online Training
Self harm is an extremely complex issue, both for those who self harm and the professionals who support them. This Self-Harm Online Training will help you earn to recognise and support individuals struggling with self-harm through accessible and informative online courses.
This module will raise your awareness of self harm, help you to develop an understanding of the issues faced by self harmers, and what you can do to help them.
- Developed by professionals
- Accredited by The CPD Accreditation Group
- 100% online, learn at your own time and pace
- Translates into over 100 different languages
- Instant certificate downloaded
Who is the Self Harm for?
This training is suitable to all staff working within Adult Health and Social Care.
When will I get my certificate?
Once you have successfully passed our course you will be able to download and print your certificate immediately.
As this course has been accredited by the CPD Group your certificate will contain the CPD logo and unique reference number.
As I have told others… It is the best, most informative training I have ever attended
- Understanding what self-harm is and how people typically do it
- Facts and myths of Self Harm
- Possible reasons behind Self Harm
- How to offer support
- Understanding Self-Harm: Learn what self-harm is and how people typically engage in it. Understand the different methods individuals may use.
- Facts and Myths: Explore the facts and dispel common myths surrounding self-harm. Gain a clear understanding of the issue.
- Possible Reasons: Delve into the possible reasons why some individuals resort to self-harm. Recognise the underlying emotional and psychological factors.
- How to Offer Support: Discover effective ways to provide support to individuals who self-harm. Learn to create a safe and non-judgmental environment.