Slips, Trips and Falls: Health Online Training
Slips, trips, and falls are the biggest cause of serious injuries to people who work in the care industry. Slips and trips can happen anywhere but most accidents happen in and around the kitchen.
Our online Slips, Trips & Falls course is aimed at all members of staff in the care environment. This e-learning course will raise learners awareness of why slips and trips happen and how to prevent them.
- Developed by professionals
- Accredited by The CPD Accreditation Group
- 100% online, learn at your own time and pace
- Translates into over 100 different languages
- Instant certificate downloaded
Who is it for?
This training is suitable to all staff working within Adult Health and Social Care.
When will I get my certificate?
Once you have successfully passed our course you will be able to download and print your certificate immediately.
As this course has been accredited by the CPD Group your certificate will contain the CPD logo and unique reference number.
Course Outline : Slips, Trips and Falls
This comprehensive course is designed to equip healthcare professionals with the knowledge and skills needed to understand and prevent slips and trips in healthcare settings. You will learn the following:
Why slips and trips are a problem:
- Understanding the impact of slips and trips in healthcare settings.
- Identifying common hazards and risk factors contributing to slips and trips.
- Recognizing the consequences and potential injuries caused by slips and trips.
Why they happen:
- Exploring the causes and contributing factors behind slips and trips.
- Examining environmental conditions that increase the risk of slips and trips.
- Learning about human factors and behaviors that can lead to slips and trips.
How you can help to stop them:
- Developing strategies to prevent slips and trips in healthcare environments.
- Implementing effective hazard identification and risk assessment techniques.
- Promoting awareness and education to create a culture of safety and reduce slip and trip incidents.
- Why slips and trips are a problem.
- Why they happen.
- How you can help to stop them