Welcome to this Stress Awareness online training course. This module is designed to give you an overview of stress awareness at work. The module explains what stress is and how it is expressed physically and psychologically.
We identify potential causes of stress to yourself and to colleagues, explain how to minimize feelings of stress before it becomes a serious problem and offer some short-term coping strategies for dealing with stress as well as longer term solutions.
In section six we offer some links to further information on dealing with work related stress.
- Developed by professionals
- Accredited by The CPD Accreditation Group
- 100% online, learn at your own time and pace
- Translates into over 100 different languages
- Instant certificate downloaded
Who is the stress awareness course for?
This training is suitable to all staff working within Adult Health and Social Care.
When will I get my certificate?
Once you have successfully passed our course you will be able to download and print your certificate immediately.
As this course has been accredited by the CPD Group your certificate will contain the CPD logo and unique reference number.
Key Points on Stress Awareness Training
- What stress is, how it can work for or against you and your potential responses to stress
- Work related stress, demonstrating how to spot problems and showing how stress can be both good or bad
- Different risk factors relating to Work Related Stress and how to minimize them
- Scenarios aimed to help you understand how best to cope with stress
- Email as a source of stress and we offer some tips on good practice when writing emails