Person Centred Care Training
The person centred care training course will help delegates to understand the importance of seeing people as individuals.
During this course delegates will understand how to ensure they work in a person centred way.
We highly recommend delegated take this course alongside our Care Planning Training.
Person Centred Care Training Course Summary
- Understand person centred values
- Understand working in a person centred way
- Demonstrate awareness of the individual’s immediate environment and make changes to address factors that may be causing discomfort or distress
- Make others aware of any actions they may be undertaking that are causing discomfort or distress to individuals
- Support individuals to minimise pain or discomfort
- Support the individual to maintain their identity and self-esteem
- Support the individual using person centred values
Where Do You Deliver The Care Planning Training?
We can cover the whole of the UK.
How Do You Deliver The Training?
We will deliver care planning training at your premises for a group of up to 12 delegates.
Who Is This Care Planning Training For?
This training is for anyone responsible for writing care plans.
How Many Can Attend Training?
We will run this course for a maximum of 12 delegates – however for larger groups we can either provide multiple trainers on the same day or run multiple days to get everyone trained.
Who Will Conduct The Training?
One of our expert tutors, these all have first hand experience with the sector, many of which are Nurses or Doctors – so you’ll be in great hands!
We will let you know who is doing the training in advance, you can check out their skills and experience by finding them on our meet the team page.
DURATIONThis course lasts approximately 3 hours.
CERTIFICATIONDelegates will be issued with certificates of completion valid for a period of 1 year.