Care Planning Training
This care planning training will help supercharge your staffs skill in writing care plans.
Ensure that delegates are person centred, organised and effective.
A correctly written care plan can have a huge positive impact on the quality of care delivered.
Care PLanning Training Course Summary
- Review current CQC, NICE and CCA standards for person centred care planning
- Indicate how personal choice and collaborative working can improve the care planning process
- Identify how a care plan should be organised and structured including the need to plan for crises and contingencies
- Signify how a SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Timely) approach towards care planning might improve the process
- Consider the Strengths, Weakness, Opportunities Threats (SWOT) of person centred care planning and from this analysis complete a personal action plan for implementation ( see participants handbook)
Where Do You Deliver The Care Planning Training?
We can cover the whole of the UK.
How Do You Deliver The Training?
We will deliver care planning training at your premises for a group of up to 12 delegates.
Who Is This Care Planning Training For?
This training is for anyone responsible for writing care plans.
How Many Can Attend Training?
We will run this course for a maximum of 12 delegates – however for larger groups we can either provide multiple trainers on the same day or run multiple days to get everyone trained.
Who Will Conduct The Training?
One of our expert tutors, these all have first hand experience with the sector, many of which are Nurses or Doctors – so you’ll be in great hands!
We will let you know who is doing the training in advance, you can check out their skills and experience by finding them on our meet the team page.
DURATIONThis course lasts approximately 3 hours.
CERTIFICATIONDelegates will receive a certificate of attendance, valid for 1 year.