Life Saving Skill Trainer
Hi, I’m Kevin Shelmerdine.
I started my career in Health and Social Care in 2008 having completed my NEBOSH and Tech IOSH courses and quickly moved into delivering a range of Mandatory Health and Social Care courses.
My role as a freelance trainer has taken me country-wide to deliver a range of Mandatory care courses including the Care Certificate.
I spent 33 years in the Army both regular and reserve as a Communications Specialist, Team Medic and as a Military Skills instructor.
- Health & Safety including COSHH and Infection Control.
- Food Hygiene.
- Managing Challenging Behaviour with Breakaway Techniques.
- First Aid, BLS and the Train-the-Trainer Courses.
- Moving and Handling.
- Fire Warden and Fire Safety.
- Hobby: my Campervan, Cycling , TT120 Model trains, Old Books and Whisky!
- Favourite Music: Marillion.
- Favourite Movie: A Few Good Men