Maxine Clark Safeguarding Trainer
Hi, I’m Maxine Clark.
I am a Director for The National Training Academy (TNTA) who are a trusted CPD and accredited provider of online training, face to face training and consultancy for the business, social housing and voluntary and community sector.
My work has led to national recognition from the National Family and Parenting Institute, I have been featured by The Centre for Scrutiny and Excellence and I was one of the Subject Matter Expert for the National ATREMIS One Children’s Workforce programme.
I specialise in:
- Training, Development and delivery, primarily in Safeguarding,
- Family practice, professional boundaries and working with disadvantaged families and the organisations that support them.
- Safeguarding audits and scrutiny
- Supporting organisations to write their safeguarding policy and procedures.
My career spans over a 23 year period.
- Hobby: Going to the theatre and reading
- Favourite Music: Anything with a great guitar rift!