End Of Life Care Training
This course is vital for any staff working with patients are nearing the end of their life.
End Of Life Care Training Course Summary
- Explain what is meant by the term end of life care
- Discuss their role in supporting people in end of life stages
- Explain what advance care planning and advance directives are
- Discuss what makes death a good or bad experience
- Discuss what last offices is
- Identify 3 other professionals they can involve in end of life care
- Discuss people’s attitudes and fears towards death and dying
Where Do You Deliver The End Of Life Care Training?
We can cover the whole of the UK.
How Do You Deliver The Training?
We will deliver the training at your premises for a group of up to 12 delegates.
Who Is This End Of Life Care Training For?
This training is for anyone working with individuals in palliative care.
How Many Can Attend Training?
We will run this course for a maximum of 12 delegates – however for larger groups we can either provide multiple trainers on the same day or run multiple days to get everyone trained.
Who Will Conduct The Training?
One of our expert tutors, these all have first hand experience with the sector, many of which are Nurses or Doctors – so you’ll be in great hands!
We will let you know who is doing the training in advance, you can check out their skills and experience by finding them on our meet the team page.
DURATIONThis course lasts approximately 3 hours.
CERTIFICATIONDelegates will receive a certificate of attendance, valid for 1 year.