Medication Administration Train the Trainer
This medication administration train the trainer course is ideal for those looking to start teaching medication handling and administration courses or anyone looking to refresh their own teaching skills and course content.
Medication Administration Train the Trainer Course Summary
The course is run over 3 days you will learn about and how to teach and assess the following key areas:
- Policies. Legislation. CQC
- Medication. Routes. Formulation. Types. Absorption.
- MDT. Roles and Responsibilities. Levels of support. Boundaries and agreed ways of working.
- Order. Receive. Store. Record. Transfer. Dispose.
- 7 R’s. Sources of info. Practical session including MAR charts.
- Risk assessments. Person Centred Care. Review. Covert. Consent. Refuse.
- Errors and action.
- Infection Control and Technique.
Medication Administration Train the Trainer Outcomes
Once completed you will be able to teach medication handling and administration lessons confidently and comfortably using the skills you have learnt throughout our class.
Our tutor will teach all the required subject knowledge with the group, you will then build your own presentations, lesson plans and activities for you to present and teach on the final day.
You will be assessed throughout the three days on your ability to present, teach and subject knowledge.
- On completion you will be aware of your role and responsibility as a teacher
- Be able to build lesson plans and training sessions
- Have insight into different learning needs and styles
- Understand the importance of documenting key records
- know how to prepare a learning environment
- Be able to identify a range of assessment methods.
The instructors we provide are teaching safer medication handling courses to front line care staff on a regular basis so you are getting the most relevent, up to date course content and instruction we can offer.
A full medication train the trainer USB pack can be purchased at a cost of £49 plus VAT each, included in this is a medication administration presentation, feedback form template, register template, class handouts, question sheet templates and a certificate template.
A practical session pack can be purchased at an additional cost of £49 plus VAT, this is excellent for practical, hands on medication training.
All classes are currently held at our training room in Stoke on Trent, just off the M6.
Bookings can be made online easily below, if you require any assistance or for more information on this course please call 01782 563333.
We can also provide in house group bookings, please call today for a quote.
DURATIONThis course lasts 18 hours over 3 days
CERTIFICATIONDelegates will be issued with certificates of completion valid for a period of 3 years.
Book onto our Medication Administration Train the Trainer Open Courses
|Location||Dates||Time||Price inc. VAT||Status|
|Stoke on Trent - ST4 3FF||09:30h – 16:30h||£474.00||
Stoke on Trent - ST4 3FF
09:30h – 16:30h
£474.00 inc. VAT
Register Now » 12 Places Available!
|Register Now » 12 Places Available!|