This risk assessment online training course covers the principles and legal implications of risk assessment and how to contribute towards the effective control and management of risk through undertaking risk assessment.
About Risk Assessment and Management in Care
In this course, we will examine risk assessment in the health and social care setting and study why health and safety and in particular risk assessment is so important. We will understand the process for checking that the workplace is safe through the use of a risk assessment.
- Developed by professionals
- Accredited by The CPD Accreditation Group
- 100% online, learn at your own time and pace
- Translates into over 100 different languages
- Instant certificate downloaded
Who is it for?
This training is suitable to all staff working within Adult Health and Social Care.
When will I get my certificate?
Once you have successfully passed our course you will be able to download and print your certificate immediately.
As this course has been accredited by the CPD Group your certificate will contain the CPD logo and unique reference number.
Key points of the training:
Understanding Risk Assessment
- Explain the concepts and legality of Safety, Hazard, Risk and Accident
- Describe the process and stages of effective Risk Assessments
Carrying Out Risk Assessment
- Be able to conduct risk assessments and make judgements on risk control measures
- Identify a range of risk assessment related issues