Our e-learning Bullying and Harassment online training course will explain the Equality Act 2010, protected characteristics, and the legal issues surrounding harassment and bullying.
- Developed by professionals
- Accredited by The CPD Accreditation Group
- 100% online, learn at your own time and pace
- Translates into over 100 different languages
- Instant certificate downloaded
Who is it for?
This training is suitable to all staff working within Adult Health and Social Care.
When will I get my certificate?
Once you have successfully passed our course you will be able to download and print your certificate immediately.
As this course has been accredited by the CPD Group your certificate will contain the CPD logo and unique reference number.
- What is the difference between bullying and harassment?
- Examples of behaviours
- Why it is important?
- Understanding the law and Equality act
- Protected characteristics
- Who is liable?
- Who is responsible?
- Importance of perception
- Processes and procedures
- Case studies